Long before Medical Cannabis was introduced at half of 1990s as intent to diminish the painful suffering process of chemotherapy, its nauseating side effects of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) and all the occurring discomfort it brings were combatted by thousands of cancer patients across all U.S States.
Every state has laws dictating the use of medical marijuana, and though cannabis’ efficacy was largely anecdotal at the time, we can now look at the science of cannabinoids to better understand why it works to suppress disease and conditions like epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, chronic pain, multiple sclerosis and muscle spasms etc.
Table of Contents
Medical Marijuana And Known Conditions It Can Treat
- Cancer Patients experience overpowering onslaught effects, the first 24 hours start of chemotherapy. It has been said that the greatest therapeutic effects of cannabis are associated and relate to its ability to reduce chronic pain, nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy, and spasticity [tight or stiff muscles].
- The FDA also approved recently Epidiolex, a made from CBD therapy for an individual who’s experiencing severe or hard-to-treat seizures disorder. Like epilepsy, some people testify to claim that Medical Marijuana drug decline seizures.
- Medical Cannabis could also help manage a few behavioral symptoms of dementia, such as agitation and aggression. CBD oil can slow, stop, reverse or prevent the diseases that cause dementia, according to research.
Multiple Sclerosis is a lifelong condition that can sometimes cause serious disability, permanent damage or deterioration of the nerves, and has a wide range of potential symptoms, including problems with vision, arm or leg movement, sensation or balance. Medical Marijuana can aid MS too.
How To Take Medical Marijuana
There are several methods that can work differently in your body. Whether you smoke it or directly consume it, here are some examples on how to take Medical Marijuana properly.
- Smoke it (The mainstream and common way to take cannabis
- You can use vaporizer if you opt to, inhale it through the vape device and let it turn to mist.
- Add it in any of your recipes. Eat it like a Lollipop or a brownie or others
- Apply it to your skin in a lotion, spray, oil, or cream
- Place a few drops of a liquid under your tongue
Why Marijuana Is Still Illegal In Other States?
There aren’t been more research done, that’s because of U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). They’ve been categorizing cannabis as Schedule I drug that’s the same as heroin, LSD, and ecstasy, and does not have the medical value most are claiming about. Although, the agency now, agrees to do more research on how marijuana became medically-inclined plant after a long needs.
Where To Buy Medical Marijuana?
Lots of walk-in dispensaries are becoming visible in all areas in the states. Because of continuous contribution of medical marijuana in the medical society, a lot has been courageous to share their thoughts and symptoms of conditions or disease. If you’re looking for premium quality Medical Cannabis or Marijuana feminized seeds for your recreational activity, buy Mary Janes Garden Marijuana, they offer fast shipping transactions and has built name in Premium Marijuana Supply – so you’ll never have a doubt!